Monday, August 24, 2015

iPhone is going Bye Bye one day SOON!!!

Prince goes to sleep between 8 and 9pm every night. With the help of a sleep aid.
I stay up later. Check email, do some things online and clean up the house some; before I can shower and go to bed. That usually happens around 11pm.

2:00am "MOMMMAAA!.... iPhone!" at normal volume
2:00am I ignore him.
2:01am "MOMMMAAA!.... iPhone!" at top volume, sweet voice.
2:01am "Go to sleep Princey" in my nicest tone, I swear.
2:02am "MOMMMAAA!.... iPhone!" top volume, not so sweet...
2:02am I ignore him
2:03am "MOMMMAAA!.... iPhone!" top volume, very mean
2:03am "Go to sleep Please!" with my eyes closed.
2:04am "Wake up Momma! iPhone!" back to sweet voice.
2:04am "Princey, go to sleep. You can play in the morning." I return the sweet.
It gets quiet....stays quiet....I close my eyes....
2:15am "MOMMAAAA!....TV on?" very very sugary pout...
I get up, turn on his TV, low volume....I go to bed. I close my eyes.
3:00am "MOMMAAA!....iPhone!" ugh....

This is my night, most nights. From around 2am to 4am. If I am lucky he goes to sleep after the TV is on. If I'm not....we are yelling room to room, between my dozing, the same thing over and over....

Yet, in the morning, which is usually around 6 but sometimes 4-5ish. Its this
"Good morning Momma. Time to get up!"
Ugh.... and its 8:50pm right now... to quote The Lion King....

"It starts..."

And before you say, why does your kid have a iPhone? He doesn't. Its an older android he gets to play games on instead of my new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment